Just a little Bit


One more week, but what a week ! We had an exam yesterday on Wireless Communications. Although it was quite easy (Wait & See), we spent the whole weekend to work. And actually I really can't work like this anymore. I'm getting bored of being a student. I talked with Nicolas about that bloody feeling and we agreed that we are fools to have chosen 6 months longer studies. That is simply a way to commit suicide before the end. We have another exam on friday. This one is worse as the lecturer is the worst guy I have never seen in my life. When I am thinking he is Doctor (PhD), I can only shake one's head.

Fortunately friends are here to raise my spirits. Especially when Nicolas is telling me that his subjects are harder than mine and that he has 4 assignments for next week. If I were him, I would have killed myself for ages.

I have been in Australia for 2 months and I am not dreaming in English yet. So I decided to write my Blog in English. It will be good for each of us. I am also trying to improve my f***ing accent but I am realising that I am already too old for it. Damn! David is always telling me that French accent is cool but I don't really believe him.

I finally found a name for my favorite piano song, the one I was always playing. I decided to call it "Le Haut Pressoir". And by the way I let you guess why I have chosen this title, it is quite obvious for almost one of you I think. David and I are going to record ourselves soon. And why not burning a CD with all our songs? Wait & See... Next weekend the Weerona WoodStock party will take place. All musicians are invited to play something they want. We have decided with David to play the Imperial March (Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back) in a jazzy rythm in a 4-hands play. We still have 4 days to finish it on time. With my exam, it is Mission: Impossible.

I will soon be able to store my pictures on the web, but Daddy must receive a letter from Free for my FTP storage.

The translation of this post will be available at the end of the week, time for you to make your own search if you are worse than me in English...

Quotation of the week:
Dance - The vertical expression of a horizontal desire.
George Bernard Shaw

14 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Well ! You're very easy to read so I allow you to continue writing your Austrian life in English.

The Imperial March in a jazzy style ?! Record you please ;-)

I must work but I think I'm going to take a coffee before because... '-|

Anonyme a dit…

I agree with Julien, it's easy to understand ! but I prefer to speak French ! ;)

les résultats du First sont arrivés (pour les retardataires comme moi qui ne l'ont passé qu'en juin !) : et je l'ai ! c'est la fête !

good luck for your exam and your Imperial March !

Anonyme a dit…

Hello,
Sorry but I prefer to speak French too.

Mes vacances se sont terminées dimanche... encore deux semaines à supporter mon tuteur : au secours !

Courage pour les cours, et bonne chance pour ta Marche Impériale.

-M-ric a dit…

LOL your message Amelie. The very end is so close to Melanie's message, that's amazing. And by the way the beginning is not also different. Girl's way to write something maybe :)

Actually I was just speaking of the oldies when I said "it will be hard for some of you !". So don't consider you included.

Congratulations for your First Mel and enjoy your vacation Amy (your nicknames for now) !

I don't thank you enough for your messages, but thank you all of us, it is very touching not to feel forgotten ! ^^

Anonyme a dit…

C'est quoi ce délire, dès qu'on se met à parler anglais on est bombardé de spam !! Si c'est ça... j'vais me remettre aussi à parler français !!

Bravo Mélanie !! J'ai vu que Maxime l'avait eu aussi.

-M-ric a dit…

Victor, Nettoyeur !

Anonyme a dit…

hahah, I find your suggestion about english very interesting :)
And i'll try to respect it and write my first post here in Shakespear's language.

Ok, let's go :D
How are you ? I see you have no time to waste about your studies for the moment. It's a good thing :p
Futhermore, your week end seems to be very funny and organize.
Newermind. From my side, my "stage" (i forgot the name in english ^^, something likes "training course" to my mind). So my training course begins to be a little bit boring, searches, searches and to change searches o//
But only 2 weeks for the end. So time to write the report.

Yet, i'm waiting for the return of students, eseo is always empty. The new promotion arrives Friday. Waiting for the new girls ^^

OK, this would be the end of the message.Your mission, if you accept it, will be to answer to my post. This post will be automatically destructed in
5 4 3 2 1 ignition..


PS: Enjoy your trip

Anonyme a dit…

Very Very good
your blog my soon !!
Congratulations!!
Bon je suis 1 gros fainéant
je n'ai toujours par fait ton courrier.
il vient.

Anonyme a dit…

Qui va nous traduire ce post?
Bien que j'ai compris 90% il me reste quelques phases incomprises.
Je propose que ce soit le premier qui a répondu.
A lui! !

Anonyme a dit…

Apres 9 réponses
l'anglais fait peur!!
Alors montrez votre Culture!!

Anonyme a dit…

Bon allez je me lance... désolée Emeric, je fais faire de mon mieux :)

Une semaine de plus mais quelle semaine!
Nous avons eu hier un examen sur les communications sans fil. Bien que ce soit très facile nous avons passé le week end entier à travailler. Et vraiment je ne peux plus travailler comme ça. Je suis fatigué d'être étudiant. J'en ai parlé avec Nicolas, et nous avons convenu que nous étions des idiots (...) d'avoir choisi six mois d'étude suppémentaires. C'est un bon moyen de se suicider avant la fin. Nous avons un autre examen vendredi. Celui là est pire étant donn que le prof est le pire gars que j'ai jamais vu. Quand je pense qu'il est Docteur, je peux seulement secouer la tête.


A noter que je pense que tu as fait une petite faute Emeric :)
Est-ce que tu ne voulais pas dire: I can only shake my head ? ;-)

Voilà voilà pour le premier paragraphe.
Des amateurs pour continuer?

-M-ric a dit…

Yes, you must be right Amy. I think some other mistakes are remaining.

I find it interesting 'cause I'm pretty sure everybody has seen the request for translating the post. And you were the only one to answer, Amy. I think you can't bear that something to do is waiting for someone. Maybe you don't like inertia and inaction, aren't you? That's a good point.

If you have time to lose and you like headaches or brain-teasers, you should have a look here.

Anonyme a dit…

Coucou,
tu as sans doute raison Emeric.

Je connais ouverturefacile.com parce qu'il n'y a pas longtemps Thomas (Poutays) et Adrien (Marion) qui font tous les deux leur stage au CHU avec moi, passaient des heures à se creuser la tête là-dessus :)

++

Anonyme a dit…

Hhaha, je vois donc que nous sommes pas les seuls sur www.ouverture-facile.com

Pour l'instant avec cetains de l'eseo, nous en sommes à l'enigme 61. J'ai arrete un petit peu pour le moment mais je compte m'y remettre assez vite
(Kamuy en est à l'enigme 80 une des dernieres pour le moment) :D
bon courage pour la suite