Aiming Toulouse (France)

So here we are, in four days, I'm gonna be in France once again. Thus I don't need to give news in french anymore. I mean I will call you, use MSN, or this kind of tools again! Viva the fast broadband in Europe! The one here is so poor! And I want to inform my Weerona mates about my footprints in France.

This is not the only change that will appear in this blog. I plan to finish or completely modify the theme (background, colors, fonts, icons,...). But I don't promise anything before... hummm... 2010 at least. And I won't talk about Australia anymore, of course. But for some of you (like me) who has never been in Toulouse, it will be an opportunity to discover this city together through this web space. I'll try to make you discover France also, for you who are in the US, Japan, Canada, England, Colombia, Australia, Hong Kong, or somewhere else...

I hope my writing in english will be at least as funny as it can be in french, but I'm fearing it won't. Actually it's impossible, try to make a joke or a play on words in english, that's really hard. So if this blog wasn't funny at all before, it will be worse from now on... Anyway, I'll stay with this decision to write the following posts in Shakespeare's tongue. To prove it, here is a joke in english:

(knock, knock!)
- Who's there?
- Harry.
- Harry who?
- Harry up!

(I would like to thank Mac OS X for providing me this crappy trick...)

Whatever... We're gonna have dinner tomorrow in Monsoon (Vietnamese restaurant in Wollongong) before our departure. It is, more importantly, Colombian Luisa's birthday. So nothing less than 23 people will laugh, eat and feast this!

[ If someone got any idea to have fun on this blog, let me know quickly! I'm really worrying about my blog's remaining life span... thanks ]


11 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

hello
Enfin je vais pouvoir améliorer mon Anglais.
tu ne peux pas faire le Post en Anglais et en Francais comme Nicolas?
Je sais cela prend 2 fois + de temps.
A bientôt

Anonyme a dit…

Euh le lundi matin, comme ça là... dur dur !
bon j'ai qd même tout compris mais t'es pas encore rentré, tu triche là !

bon vais bosser moi !
bisous

Anonyme a dit…

see you later in France, my son!

Anonyme a dit…

Bon retour en France! Plein de bonheur pour cette nouvelle vie toulousaine!
Peut-être nous verrons nous à l'aéroport!
Amitiés

Anonyme a dit…

hello my son.
il est 22h 50 en france. Je vais coucher "le petit". Toi tu te réveils pour une dernière journée nouvementée: Train avion....
Bon Voyage.
J'ai appris il y a quelques semaines seulement qu'il y avait du foot au pays des Kangourous.
les pauvres! ! ils viennent d'être élliminés par l'ITALIE en 1/8 de finale 1/0 par 1 pénaltie qui n'éxistait pas ! !
Les caméras voient tous pas les ARBITRES! ! !
Bises
A demain (pour toi)
Papa

Anonyme a dit…

Te voilà sur le sol français depuis qq min ! Welcome !
j'espère que tu auras un meilleur accueil que nous à notre arrivée à Roissy !
désolée, on avait programmé le soleil mais il se fait désiré !
j'espère que ça va, tu dois être claqué !
T'embrasse

-M-ric a dit…

Yeah, That's it. I arrived this morning with Nick in Paris. We got an awesome day in Hong Kong yesterday with Karina, an australian girl who has lived there for 15 years. But HK is a crazy city, vertically insane with so many skycrapers. Really hard to describe the mess in there.
I'm tired now. more than 15 minutes ago, though a big night should be enough to recover, as we had a good rest in HK monday night.
Any way, too many things to say here. I'll post something soon I hope about HK!

Anonyme a dit…

va falloir te remettre à l'heure française mtn !!
contente de t'avoir entendu hier soir au tel !
Bisous

Anonyme a dit…

Lu Emeric,

Content de te savoir bien arrive au pays des fromages qui puent. Profite bien du beau temps, de la bonne cuisine et surtout de ta douce famille avant le debut de ton stage a Toulouse.

Sniff.. Tu me manques deja ici au pays des kangourous... Enfin pas tes blagues pourries, ca c'est sur :o)

Sinon je vais poster regulierement sur ton site, pour avoir de tes nouvelles et decouvrir la vie sur Toulouse. Passe le bonjour de ma part a Tompap quand tu le verras.

MDR l'expression "vertically insane" ;o) J'attends avec impatience ton post sur Hong Kong. Autrement, pour ceux qui desireraient avoir des photos de Hong-Kong, de ses enormes gratte-ciels et l'activite dans la ville, je vous invite a regarder les photos suivantes:

http://www.chriscapel.com/main/plugins/diaporama/diaporama.php?lng=fr&diapo_id=17

A+

-M-ric a dit…

Sell your bl... website Chris, come on ;)
You know that my blog won't be that famous from now on... Maybe if I allow you to post on it, it will attract people, especially nice girls :D

Anonyme a dit…

Mais LOL, si peu si peu :o) C'est quoi cette reputation que tu me fais la?

;o)