Down under again...

Well, it's been a long time I haven't written you some stupidness... Actually I got a lot of issues trying to get an internet access in my flat. And it's not even working today though I already got all the gear for it. I'm blogging from the train station of Bordeaux. They set up a WiFi space and I log in with my provider ID. That's really convenient...

Anyway, my train is in 10 minutes and I don't want to miss it, so I'll be short. I will switch back this blog in french, and french only, because some of you (Jean la vieille pustule and others) complained about reading English... And the customer is always right. That's the bad news. The good news is that I will soon set up a brand new blog, in english and english only. The content will be different allowing you to read both of them. It may be possible however that I update more often the freanch blog. I will try my best not to...

4 commentaires:

-M-ric a dit…

And I created it. So soon! I'm impressed... Well, the address you need:

http://gotmails.blogspot.com/

I will change the background, don't worry :)

Anonyme a dit…

Hello Emeric!!

I'm happy to read some news from you and looking forward to reading more!!

I just got my Internet access very recently as for me!

See ya soon through your blogs!
Nico

-M-ric a dit…

Hey Nick,

Nice to have some news from you also. I hope your internship is what you expected. Mine is interesting and Toulouse is nice, though I don't know anyone here to get out :)

I just got my internet access too and that will be the topic of my next few posts...

I will send you an email soon for 7seas.

Anonyme a dit…

It doesn't even work, you french fool!