Bloody Assignment


Sorry, I didn't translate my previous post. And actually... I won't :P unless you ask me to do so. As you told me that it was easy to read, I think it's a good idea to go on (Show must go on! - Queen).

Due to a bloody assignment, very angry I was yesterday (The Beatles) but the force still with me is. I spent the whole weekend to do work on a f***ing algorithm that reminds me how long I haven't programmed in C. I realise that I really can't imagine (John Lennon) to become a programmer ! Working alone on a awful brain teaser is deadly. For some of you who want to know more, it was about Greedy algorithm to find a near-optimal solution. Khaled didn't sleep last night to get over it (The Eagles) whereas I decided to submit a botched (bacle) report. When you are as finicky (pointilleux ?) as I am, you need a very good reason to do so. Actually we had exams the week before and we had no class yet about this subject. I mean we just met the teacher at the very beginning of the session to learn of what was required. Although we haven't forgotten it, we haven't take care (Careless Whisper - George Michael)of it. Fortunately I and Khaled were not alone in that case, so... Don't panic (Coldplay). However no place for feeling good (arranged by Muse)at this moment. To sum up in two words: Bloody weekend (Bloody Sunday - U2)

Nicolas showed me an interesting website if you have time to lose during your internship and if you like brain teasers: Ouverture-facile. Though the creator says that you don't need to know computer sciences, I believe you must have a good knowledge of how your computer works to find the solutions of the riddles. I'm at level 7 and I haven't found the solution yet. Apparently many of you already knew it.

JazZ concert next friday at uniBar. I will buy my $8 ticket tomorrow at Uni. Meanwhile I have to study for my report assignment due on next week.

Old Boy, insane movie. Old Boy, mad and grievous. Old boy, grief as you've never seen. I don't know whether I should recommend you or not such a movie...

Picture of the week: Wollongong's beach

Quote of the week:
I always admired atheists. I think it takes a lot of faith.
Oscar Wilde

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Yop yop!!!

Welcome in ouverture-facile ;) the website you will hate the most for distracting you so much :p

Just about the enigm number 7 (before congratulation for the 6th, it's a real gap i think for the site :p)
For all enigms Take a look for "all" the little details. It's very important (like the name of the web page, the url, etc.)

So for your enig, take a look and try to decompose What the text of "MUSIQUE" do. And just open your mind :)

So good luck and Have fun ;)

-M-ric a dit…

I think I know what to do but I just don't find the SoundRecorder software on MacOS. Maybe Jules will help me finding it.

Anonyme a dit…

Sorry but I don't know any SoundRecorder software.

I'm at the enigm number 4 and... boring !!
++

Anonyme a dit…

Bravo ! ! Amélie
pour la traduction du 1er paragraphe.
A croire que les autres ont peurs.
il n'y a pas de ridicule à avoir.
Vous ne pouvez que faire des progès.
Courage.